XNote Stopwatch / Web Online Help
- Added: MS Excel integration.
- Added: Minimizing to system tray.
- Added: Clock mode.
- Changed: Hotkeys subsystem.
- Added: Customizable time formats.
- Added: Multiple stopwatches/timers support.
- Added: Command line support.
- Added: Contact bounce elimination of the external serial COM
- Added: Raising a signal on serial COM port as a timer
- Added: Ability to play MP3 and other audio files as a timer
- Added: Display transparency foolproof.
- Fixed: Moving by any part of window under Vista.
- Fixed: Color of border in Compact state.
- Fixed: Better multimonitor configurations support.
- Deleted: Windows 95/98/ME/NT support.
- Added: External control through serial COM port.
- Added: Ability to change the digits font.
- Added: Display transparency.
- Added: Display refresh rate.
- Added: Ability to save the Results list to a text file.
- Added: Countdown options: "Start in stopwatch mode" and
"Restart" (formerly "Periodic").
- Fixed: Other minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Added: Ability to set a periodic timer.
- Added: Ability to change the colors of background and
- Added: "PC Time" column in the Results list.
- Added: Ability to hide any column in the Results window and
- Added: Compatibility with national standards of time and
decimal representation to improve interaction with MS Excel and
- Fixed: Overflow if time is more than 5-6 hours.
- Fixed: Occasional PC Speaker failure.
- Added: Alarm events when the timer expires: PC Speaker beep,
playing a .wav file, executing an external application, etc.
- Added: Countdown timer mode.
- Fixed: Small fixes and improvements.
- Added: Ability to customize decimal seconds formats.
- Added: "Comment" column in the Results list.
- Added: Results window is resizable now.