Feature Question & Request

All discussions here

Feature Question & Request

Unread postby KarenL » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 am

Hi there,

I am currently using Xnote Stopwatch trial version 1.61.

When I save my file, close & then reopen I lose all of the settings I had in place:
- title
- font
- colours
- file/link
and so on

Is this because it's only the trial version that I lose my settings? Will the settings save correctly with the purchased copy?

Feature request
I am an avid gamer, I spend my free time in online games ranging from Facebook to other Indi games. I use XNote as a means to remind myself when builds/fields/armies are ready & use the file open option to open up the browser I need. I would LOVE to see a dock for XNote for those of us that run multiple timers.

Alternately have a timer set up with multiple event capabilities.

I currently have it set up:

If a dock could be created so that it works like windows task bar, and be as adaptable as the timers themselves (on top, transparent & so on) and you slide each timer into place that would be AWESOME!

Thanks for a fab timer, I'm just waiting to hear about the save issues prior to purchase.

KL
KarenL

Re: Feature Question & Request

Unread postby Stopwatch » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 am

KarenL wrote:Is this because it's only the trial version that I lose my settings? Will the settings save correctly with the purchased copy?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

KarenL wrote:I would LOVE to see a dock for XNote for those of us that run multiple timers.

Dock to each other?
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby KarenL » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Stopwatch wrote:
KarenL wrote:Is this because it's only the trial version that I lose my settings? Will the settings save correctly with the purchased copy?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

KarenL wrote:I would LOVE to see a dock for XNote for those of us that run multiple timers.

Dock to each other?

Thanks for the info about "exiting" rather than closing.

Yes, an optional dock that multiple timers can sit in with others but still run seperately.

Thanks for the info.

KL
KarenL

Unread postby Stopwatch » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 am

KarenL wrote:Yes, an optional dock that multiple timers can sit in with others but still run seperately.

What if to use Windows 7 Snap feature?
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum