External Control using Another Xnote Stopwatch?

All discussions here

External Control using Another Xnote Stopwatch?

Unread postby DJDaveSA » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi

Thank you for this simple to use fully featured product. I have been asked to sort out all the technical requirements for a speedball pool tournament that will be run over a period of 4 months with big sponsors and prizes here in South Africa. My client has told me that they would like 3 Timers with a big push button to start and stop the timer and have the times displayed on different screens, IE on one small screen near each button and then also for all the supporters that come to watch the tournament, he would like the times shown live on one big screen using a projector to display the times of all the tables and with the team names Etc. I have some software that i am using that can display the team names etc, I have tested the xnote stopwatch using the only show digits feature and it is working with the other software. I was wondering when the feature for the external time source and another Xnote stopwatch feature will be available? or is it available in the registered version?

Thanks
Dave
DJDaveSA

Re: External Control using Another Xnote Stopwatch?

Unread postby Stopwatch » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 am

DJDaveSA wrote:I was wondering when the feature for the external time source and another Xnote stopwatch feature will be available?

Sorry, there is no estimate. But there is an output to external displays.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby DJDaveSA » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm

How would the output to the external display work? Would one laptop be able to control 3 external displays?
DJDaveSA

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:16 pm

DJDaveSA wrote:How would the output to the external display work? Would one laptop be able to control 3 external displays?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1033
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum