Using XNote Stopwatch for speeches, meetings, keynotes...

All discussions here

Using XNote Stopwatch for speeches, meetings, keynotes...

Unread postby Maimframe » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Hello

I am planning to use XNote Stopwatch for our meeting needs, basically keynote speeches, interviews, conference talk and question periods.

XNote Stopwatch pretty much does everything we need but there are a few things I would like to note/ask. If the feature exist just tell me how to activate/configure it else consider it a feature request.

In no particular order:

-Keeping settings accross sessions, everytime I close the app when I re-open it I need to set everything up again; colors, font, time...
It would be very nice to setup once and forget or at least have the possibility to save config files.

-More shortcut key availlable, I would like to increment and decrement minutes using up arrow and down arrow, seconds using shit+up arrow and shitf+down arrow. I would like to have a shortcut for fullscreen toggle, I would like a shortcut to enter a custom time. I guess having them assignable would be even better so the user can pretty much choose what shortcuts he wants.

-scalling proportionnaly, when going fullscreen the font get distorted, aestheticaly it would be much better to scale to max width or height of the font depending which is bigger, minus a decent margin, and then just fill the rest of the screen with the background color.

-ESC on fullscreen goes to some minimized timer, rather than the regular one, it is not only unexpected but one might struggle to find it if they are unused to the software.
Maimframe

Re: Using XNote Stopwatch for speeches, meetings, keynotes..

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Maimframe wrote:-Keeping settings accross sessions

It is already so. Do not launch New Stopwatch again and again.

Maimframe wrote:-More shortcut key availlable
-scalling proportionnaly

It is possible for an extra cost.

Maimframe wrote:-ESC on fullscreen goes to some minimized timer, rather than the regular one,

It is by design. But it can be changed too.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum