Schneider Electric Altivar Drive Failures

All discussions here

Schneider Electric Altivar Drive Failures

Unread postby Derrils » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:58 pm

I have a piece of equipment we purchased new less than 2 years ago. The main process has 3 Schneider Electric Altivar ATV630 50hp drives. At around the one year mark the power input side of one drive failed catastrophically. Now at a little less than 2 years the other 2 drives simultaneously failed in the same fashion. I have older equipment with Lenze and Siemens VFDs hooked to the same feeder panel so I'm pretty positive it's not an incoming power problem. We have 2 other machines like this in our Mexico facility and they have not experienced drive failures so far. Anyone have any experience with these? Maybe just a bad lot of drives? Any thoughts?
Derrils

Re: Schneider Electric Altivar Drive Failures

Unread postby Adamkek » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Schneider Electric Altivar Drives are one of the best frequency drives in the market. They have different series with various parameters. Smart technology and low prices help you to save your equipment from faults. Variable speed drives Altivar (https://eltra-trade.com/catalog/schneider-altivar) will be your reliable assistant during motor start.
Adamkek

Return to Main forum