Registration

All discussions here

Registration

Unread postby Stockers9 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:16 pm

I have been using xnsw for several years after purchasing a licence for a charity cross country race. Nice software and integrates well into my spreadsheet BUT after installing the latest version 1.68 onto a new laptop my registration details don't work and every time I run the software it asks me to register again!! The version on the older laptop is 1.66. I found that after uninstalling v 1.68 and copying version 1.66 to the new laptop and running the software it accepted my registration details and works fine. Version 1.66 installs to C:/Program files whereas v 1.68 installs to C:/Program Files (x86).

What's the fix? Either put v 1.66 on the site for download or fix the registration for v 1.68 please.
Stockers9

Re: Registration

Unread postby Stopwatch » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:32 pm

Hi Sam! Your @gmail.com is unreachable for me because of the Google's policy. Great decision to reach me out through the forum!

Probably you are running the xnsw.exe directly from the Program Files which is wrong. Launch with the shortcut from the program's group.
Or download and use the standalone version.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Re: Registration

Unread postby Stockers9 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:22 am

Hi, tried the 1.69b6 version and opened with the start menu group shortcut - worked fine. I was using a shortcut created from the .exe file on the desktop.
Stockers9

Return to Main forum