Feature Request ::: Countdown options Timer starts template

All discussions here

Feature Request ::: Countdown options Timer starts template

Unread postby ehab » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 pm

in XNote Stopwatch - Countdown options i would like to see a combo box with template names which defines the options AT least the times because i have a need for

10 min, 25 min, 45 min etc ... currently i must change manually : /
ehab

Re: Feature Request ::: Countdown options Timer starts template

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Consider an usage of Save/Load feature. Create several files like 10min.xnsw, 25min.xnsw, ... then just double-click to load.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby ehab » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:35 pm

:D

Didn't realize File | Save would actually solve my problem

- Thanks -
ehab

Unread postby bestpi » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 pm

I use your timers for counting down videos for out cues. A great product. It would be helpful to be able to title more than one file. If you do a second one and save it, the name disappears on the previous one saved.

i.e. File 1 is named "makers 1" I save it. I create another file template and name it "User 2"

When I save it, I lose the title "Makers 1". The data remains in the template but it would be very helpful to be able to title each one and have it save with the file.

A really great product and I don't regret paying for it at all. It was a very fair price for the versatility of it. Thanks for making it available to try and to buy. I don'r know what options I have gained if any by paying for it but it really doesn't matter. It is the best timer program I have found yet.

Cheers,
John
bestpi

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:36 pm

bestpi wrote:When I save it, I lose the title "Makers 1". The data remains in the template but it would be very helpful to be able to title each one and have it save with the file.

Use option 'Current file name'.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum