Photocell

All discussions here

Photocell

Unread postby friar » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Fine product, well done.
And now questions questions questions if I may please....

Now I am wondering if when starting it up how can I synchronize it with the PC clock so that I have a clock with time of day running and registering snap time.

Furthermore If there is a commercialy available photocell that you may recommend for connection to PC, with all required hardware (cables converters....)

Also how to connect two photocells, both snaping time of date as my first question and

how to connect two photocells in stopwatch operation one to start and the second to stop the stopwatch.

As far as price list is concerned, if I buy licenses one at a time, as need arises do i get discount mentioned

thanks in advance for your trouble.
friar

Re: Photocell

Unread postby Stopwatch » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 pm

friar wrote:Now I am wondering if when starting it up how can I synchronize it with the PC clock so that I have a clock with time of day running and registering snap time.

There is a PC Time column. See http://www.xnotestopwatch.com/help/results_window.htm

friar wrote:Furthermore If there is a commercialy available photocell that you may recommend for connection to PC, with all required hardware (cables converters....)

There are no such suggestions. It would be great if anyone here will tell their story. ;)
The only requirement is a conformance to on/off switch interface. See http://www.xnotestopwatch.com/help/external_control.htm

friar wrote:Also how to connect two photocells, both snaping time of date as my first question and

Connect them in-parallel.

friar wrote:how to connect two photocells in stopwatch operation one to start and the second to stop the stopwatch.

It is not possible so far. But you may try to connect them in-parallel too.

friar wrote:As far as price list is concerned, if I buy licenses one at a time, as need arises do i get discount mentioned

Yes, but contact us prior.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Re: Photocell

Unread postby friar » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Thanks for your response
friar

Return to Main forum