Register for a Licence

All discussions here

Register for a Licence

Unread postby mowerman53 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:16 pm

I want to register for a licence for xnotestopwatch now that i have it working well with the trial version. As my previous post the timing i will be performing will be one person recording on one computer starting split times and another person on a second recording finish times from synchronised clocks does this mean i need to buy one personal licence or a 2 user business licence?
:)
mowerman53

Re: Register for a Licence

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sun May 09, 2010 2:04 pm

2 user business licence.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Re: Register for a Licence

Unread postby mowerman53 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

Having had a thought about this i think it best for me that I buy a single user licence personally and then if after testing "in the field" we implement the whole thing for out tests timing then advise that the Club itself buys a Business Licence.

As a volunteer sorting this for the club it will be as bit too expensive in the event that they do not want to adopt the system or pay for the out of pocket expenses.

Off I go now to get a licence so that i can test here at home with populating a large spreadsheet of data.

Thanks for you help to date all i need now is to reduce the sensitivity of the output from my photocells to stop them triggering from flying mud etc from the back of the bikes.
mowerman53

Return to Main forum