Two suggestions if possible:

All discussions here

Unread postby Marco_o » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:27 am

Congratulations on your application!

It's as simple as complete and perfect design simple and uncluttered. This is what convinced me far above the other applications of the same type that I have found the net.

I have it in periddo is stipulated for use as call control and if their performance is helpful as I acquire the payment program.

1) Spanish Version
    2) That the data accumulated in "Snap" is not deleted when you "reset" to reset the counter to zero in "StopWatch" The alternative would be to put a button "delete" in "Show Results Window."

Thank you very much
NOTE: This text has been translated from Spanish by the translator of google, I apologize if you misunderstood.
Marco_o

Re: Two suggestions if possible:

Unread postby Stopwatch » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 am

Marco_o wrote:2) That the data accumulated in "Snap" is not deleted when you "reset" to reset the counter to zero in "StopWatch" The alternative would be to put a button "delete" in "Show Results Window."

Use Excel integration.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby Marco_o » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks for your suggestion but I would have served as XNote Stopwatch to use with other programs and have opened a "exel" hinder me a lot of work. It's a shame that can not be solved with his "show result windows."

Thank you very much
NOTE: This text has been translated from Spanish by the translator of google, I apologize if you misunderstood.
Marco_o

Unread postby MichiganCrossCountry.com » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 am

I was just wondering the same thing -- if I hit reset the data has vanished. Not good as it can easily be hit accidentally.

I would like an option to not wipe data automatically if I click reset. That way it would be there and I'd have to hit delete or confirm that I mean to remove it.

Second, I would like confirmation that I wish to close when I click on the X in the upper right corner.

It is currently too easy to loose data I feel.

I also set a hot key series that is impossible to hit by accident for the "reset" hotkey -- I was hoping that this might disable the button on the face of the timer.

Excited about the possibilities!
MichiganCrossCountry.com

Unread postby Marco_o » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:36 am

I have not responded to the proposal for a Spanish version.
Do I have to understand his silence as a response to that there will be versions in other languages? Thanks in advance for your answers
Marco_o

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 am

MichiganCrossCountry.com wrote:I was just wondering the same thing -- if I hit reset the data has vanished. Not good as it can easily be hit accidentally.

I was already discussed. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=931

Marco_o wrote:I have not responded to the proposal for a Spanish version.
Do I have to understand his silence as a response to that there will be versions in other languages?

May be but can't say how soon.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum