Tech Support is a JOKE!!

All discussions here

Tech Support is a JOKE!!

Unread postby Austicus » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 pm

My XNote Stopewatch displays totally random numbers when I hit start/stop.

Emailed tech support and I honestly felt like I was talking to a three year old!!

After all day of emailing and getting asked the same stupid questions we have successfully figured out that I am using the start/stop button to active the timer and that Im running on windows 7!!

What a waste of time....Needless to say ill be finding a program that actually consistently works. Not this piece of crap supported by their incompetent tech support.
Austicus

Re: Tech Support is a JOKE!!

Unread postby Stopwatch » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Easy! It is a very subtle bug that needs a detailed info to reproduce. Your boorishness will not honor you.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby JanHgm » Fri May 20, 2011 12:37 pm

I disagree met this complain.

XNote is very useful software and many people benefits from it.
If something that always works suddenly fails on a end user system developers and help-desk are overruled by the unknown event.
'help' in these circumstance can only be given if conditions that results in a failure are reproduced first.
Therefore development/help-desk requires a total description of all conditions. Even the most commonly ones

Jan
JanHgm

Unread postby kittydalt » Mon May 23, 2011 2:15 pm

I don't know about others, but the few times I contacted tech support I have found them very helpful. And the software itself is top-notch anyway! :lol:
kittydalt

Return to Main forum