airsoft shooting

All discussions here

airsoft shooting

Unread postby Dave_h » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I've downloaded the evaluation version of the program and think it'll be great for what I want it for. It's going to time runs in airsoft shooting comp where the shooter starts at a beep from the stopwatch and hopefully stop it when a knock down target triggers a sensor connected via a 9 pin socket. Now my question is if I put together a 9 pin socket with sat telephone wire to a switch, how long can I have the wire and does anyone have a suggestion on what type of switch would be best?
The suggestion/request I have is for a random start instead of a fixed time. It would be so you could press the start button the the timer would start with a beep at a random point between say 2-5 seconds later. This is to stop the shooter anticipating the beep as it's a test of reaction.
On a last note just like to say thank you for putting such a great bit of software together.

Cheers

Dave.
Dave_h

Re: airsoft shooting

Unread postby Stopwatch » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Dave_h wrote:I've downloaded the evaluation version of the program and think it'll be great for what I want it for. It's going to time runs in airsoft shooting comp where the shooter starts at a beep from the stopwatch and hopefully stop it when a knock down target triggers a sensor connected via a 9 pin socket.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=959

Dave_h wrote:Now my question is if I put together a 9 pin socket with sat telephone wire to a switch, how long can I have the wire and does anyone have a suggestion on what type of switch would be best?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-232#Cables

Dave_h wrote:The suggestion/request I have is for a random start instead of a fixed time. It would be so you could press the start button the the timer would start with a beep at a random point between say 2-5 seconds later. This is to stop the shooter anticipating the beep as it's a test of reaction.

It requires modification.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby gaaranet » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:11 am

ahm!!! hi guys... ahm im just know here... ahm!!!
i have my airsoft here but... it still broke up cause
the problems is my airsoft cant shoot out when im going to use... i only heard just a sound
click any one canhelp me

thanks ^_^
gaaranet

Unread postby lilscrappy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 am

wow.. i love playing
airsoft ^_^
lilscrappy

Return to Main forum