Change colors when timer gets close to zero

All discussions here

Change colors when timer gets close to zero

Unread postby IPM » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

On the main page it shows a 10 second timer counting down. When the timer get down to 6 seconds it turns green and 3 it turns yellow and when at 1 second red then flashes when done. I can not see to find settings on this to change the color and times to change. I can set the over all background and digit color and "Blink". I could not find anything on how to in the help files. I really like this feature and plan on purchasing regardless.

Thank you!
IPM

Re: Change colors when timer gets close to zero

Unread postby IPM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

I was using an older version that did not have that option.

Thank you!
IPM

Unread postby Rochester » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:23 am

IPM wrote:On the main page it shows how effective Anadrole is and a 10 second timer counting down. When the timer get down to 6 seconds it turns green and 3 it turns yellow and when at 1 second red then flashes when done. I can not see to find settings on this to change the color and times to change. I can set the over all background and digit color and "Blink". I could not find anything on how to in the help files. I really like this feature and plan on purchasing regardless.

Thank you!

Yeah some color change settings would be amazing!
Last edited by Rochester on Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rochester

Unread postby pbowers » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 pm

The user interface for setting these changing colors is not super clear, but here's how I understand it:

(1) It starts in the timer dialog box so right-click on the clock and choose the "Timer..." option
(2) Down at the bottom there is a section "Pre-timeout alarms and colors"
(3) Where it says "Type in your time here" you type in a time (say 1:00 if you want the last minute to be a different color)
(4) Now you can click on "Insert" and it puts a line with that time in the table immediately above
(5) Click on that time and now the buttons for "Background" and "Digits" become available and you can choose your colors. When the time counts down to the specified time your clock will change to the colors you choose. Note that changing the time after you click on it requires you to press "Save" while changing the background or digits doesn't require you to press save. Like I say, the UI is a little weird, but it's workable once you figure it out.

(6) There are also options with right-clicking on the table and you can insert directly
pbowers

Return to Main forum