Feature Request ::: Multiple signal counting

All discussions here

Feature Request ::: Multiple signal counting

Unread postby Martins » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:57 am

Is it possible this program to count multiple signals from external control? For instance signal 1 BMW car, signal 2 Audi, signal 3 Opel and these signals Snap into results table. I want to use this program in motor sport races and I want to take time of multiple cars which are on the track. I hope you understand my thought. :)
Martins

Re: Feature Request ::: Multiple signal counting

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:47 pm

How these signals come from cars?
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Unread postby Martins » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm

I have photocell which is connected to my COM port, it works fine with one car, but if I want more then one car it is a problem.
The signal is transferred to xnote by photocell, each car when passes by the photocell sends the signal to xnote.
It would be great if xnote worked with more then one car.

p.s. I'm from Latvia, maybe I can call you and explain everything in russian (I think you are russian by info I found).
Martins

Unread postby Stopwatch » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Martins wrote:I have photocell which is connected to my COM port, it works fine with one car, but if I want more then one car it is a problem.
The signal is transferred to xnote by photocell, each car when passes by the photocell sends the signal to xnote.
It would be great if xnote worked with more then one car.

There should not be problem at all.

Martins wrote:p.s. I'm from Latvia, maybe I can call you and explain everything in russian (I think you are russian by info I found).

Yes. You have written earlier but with wrong return email.
Stopwatch
Site Admin

Return to Main forum